Let’s get this out of the way first. This is a DRUNKEN commentary and it is NOT CLEAN. That is to say, it’s explicit and not for the sensitive ears of our listeners that cannot handle f-bombs (in addition to a bunch of other bombs). Ok, now that we’ve said that…
That’s right….we’ve done it now, folks. We created a drinking game, sat down with some good old fashioned booze and watched the 1998 American abomination poorly titled Godzilla. Or as fans around the world call it, G.I.N.O. (which stands for Godzilla In Name Only). We had a blast recording this and, surprisingly didn’t get as wasted as I thought we would. Praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster for small wonders, right?
If you’ve lost your mind and want to play along, the drinking game’s rules are simple:
1. Every time someone messes up Nick Tatapolous’ name, DRINK!
2. Every time someone calls Nick “the worm guy”, DRINK!
3. Every time the french crew complains about America, DRINK!
4. Every time the mayor and his aid give a thumbs up or down, DRINK!
5. Every time the military misses Zilla and hits something else, DRINK!
6. When a Simpsons cast member appears on screen for the first time…DRINK!
7. Every time you see product placement….DRINK!
The Kaijucast urges you to drink responsibly.